||Spoonfed Red Onion Jam
|Qty Per Box
It has a lovely velvet mouth-feel, an initial flavour of sweet port wine and onion with hints of earthy mushrooms and a lingering peppery finish.
Perfect for hard cheeses including cheddar and gruyere but would also work with fresh goat’s cheese or a blue cheese.
• Spread over a precooked tart base cover with sliced heirloom tomatoes serve with goat curd
• Perfect accompaniment to pates and terrines
• Makes a great base to jus for meats ( colour, flavour and onion pieces)
• Glazing roast meats, such as beef or pork
• As a flavouring in meatballs or stuffing’s
• Spread onto a pastry base add black olives, anchovies for an exciting Pissaladiere
• Great on sandwiches
• Roll some goat feta and spinach in phyllo and serve with winemakers jam
• On toast with melted gruyere
• Toasted sour dough, bacon, tomato and winemakers jam
• With cheddar and pumpkin tart
• Serve with braised or roasted chicken with tarragon
|Avg. servings per pack: 10 serving size: 36g
||Avg. per serve
| - Saturated
| - Sugars
|Ingredients: Onion 52%, sugar, shiraz, mushrooms, olive oil, red wine vinegar, port, pectin, green peppercorns, herbs, salt.
Whilst all care has been
taken to ensure this information is correct, please refer to the product
label for further information.
Information for this profile sourced from AOAP staff