||Pedro Ximenez 12yr Sherry Vinegar 750ml
|Qty Per Box
The vinegar base used to make this product is a blend that has been aged for up to 8 years, then added to Ximenez grapes aged in American oak for 12 years. This gives it a complex flavour profile. It is quite sweet and sour and very aromatic with hints of dates figs and nuts.
How to use 12yr old Pedro Ximenez Sherry Vinegar:
• Add sugar and reduce to macerate muscatels or pears - Fantastic with soft goat cheeses or gruyere
• Pickle eschallots for a great accompaniment to cheddar.
• Can be made into a sweet and sour jelly to go with cheese or berries.
• Add to sautéed mushrooms with parsley to fi nish
• Cook shredded beetroot and thyme with orange zest, Ximenez Sherry Vinegar & Muscavado sugar
Information for this profile sourced from AOAP Staff.